THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
- Scheduled Tour & Interview – Please Bring Child(ren)
- Required Center Paperwork
- Required Child Health & Immunization Records
- Deposit & Appropriate Tuition Amount
ALL ASPECTS OF THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE YOUR CHILD(REN) CAN BE ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM. PARENT HANDBOOKS WILL BE PROVIDED ONCE DEPOSIT & APPROPRIATE TUITION AMOUNTS HAVE BEEN MADE.
*SHOULD YOU DESIRE TO SAVE TIME, YOU MAY COMPLETE YOUR PAPERWORK DURING YOUR SCHEDULED TOUR/INTERVIEW. PLEASE ALLOW 30 ADDITIONAL MINUTES & BRING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Each child’s health insurance card/with policy number
- Each child’s medical provider’s name, the name of the medical facility, telephone number
- Names, addresses, & phone numbers of emergency contacts
- Names of individuals who we may release your child(ren) to.
- If you are co-parenting, please provide the name, address, cell number and work number of the other co-parent.
- If you have primary custody, and do not wish for the other parent to pick up your child(ren), please bring a copy of the court order for our files.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What does the word Ardor mean?
Answer: Ardor – enthusiasm or passion; an intense kind of warmth and fervor most often associated with love.
Question: When will you begin enrolling children?
Answer: We are now enrolling children. Please call (717) 522-6905 to schedule your tour and interview.
Question: Does your center accept subsidy payments?
Answer: Yes, we accept subsidy payments through the Child Care Works program. Please be sure to advise of status during the interview.
Question: How many children does your facility hold?
Answer: The capacity of our current facility is 12. Stay tuned for future developments.
Question: Does your center follow CDC guidelines with respect to the Corona Virus?
Answer: Yes, our center follows CDC, as well as State-mandated Health and Safety guidelines. Detailed information will be provided during the tour and scheduled interview.
Question: What playground will my child(ren) visit while in your care?
Answer: We have an enclosed outdoor play area.
Question: Do you serve meals?
Answer: Yes, we serve breakfast, lunch, and snacks. However, you are welcome to pack lunches. Please let us know if you choose to do so in advance.
Question: Will you be accepting infants and younger toddlers?
Answer: Currently, we are only accepting older toddlers (2 year-olds) and preschoolers (3 &4 year-olds). During Summers end of this year (2021), we hope to have more information about future developments enabling us to care for infants and and younger toddlers – stay tuned.